We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport discount company's

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Airport discount company's

Hi I'm looking for info about this theparkingwebsite. That's how they spell it I'm needing to park my car at Glasgow airport for 3wks in August. And I found this site that well give me the same carpark i5 mins away from Glasgow airport the carpark is the skyport. the price I was quoted was £ 49:50. Skyport charges £62 ish now I have never heard of this theparkingwebsite. And I was wondering if anyone has and have used them. I'm unsure weather to use them or not. Even tho I do safe £16:50. I'd just like to no if it's a spoof. I would appreshate any advice. Cheers!!! 😃

2 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport discount company's

They have only being going since January of this year so maybe haven't got many, if any, reviews as yet.

Personally I would book direct with any parking company as going through an agency can potentially lead to problems.

Have you looked at other sights such as holidayextras?

Edited: 21 June 2017, 01:15
Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport discount company's

I did look at hoilday extras yes. It was just the fact that they are cheaper then hoilday extras and in fact cheaper then anyone else. But yes I quests you are right booking through agency's can lead to problems. Thais very much for your advice, really appreciate it. 😄👍

Reply to: Airport discount company's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted