We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secluded Cottages to Rent

Which Falkirk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ponte Vedra Beach
3 posts
Save Topic
secluded Cottages to Rent

I am planning a trip to Falkirk and would like to find out some information about cottages that are available to rent. Pricing, location and availability.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secluded Cottages to Rent

Morning!

I couldn't find a cottage in Falkirk as such, but there are a wide variety of options in the surrounding areas - say within 10 miles.

Depends on your budget, what your requirements are, how many there are of you, will you have a car etc.

Try these websites www.visitscotland.com and www.instirling.co.uk

One I would recommend is Wellsfield Farm Cottages - feedback is excellent. They are set back off the road between Pirnhall roundabout, Stirling and Denny, so not far from Falkirk - maybe 15 minutes by car.

If you see something that fits the bill come back to us again and we'll try to advise.

Emelda

Ponte Vedra Beach
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: secluded Cottages to Rent

Thank you very much. I will check those sites out as well as the wellsfield farm cottages. I had my heart set on Falkirk as i was born there and came to the states over 20 years ago. Kind of wanted to do some family searching etc.

linlithgow scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secluded Cottages to Rent

New cottages to rent just outside Linlithgow.

www.bonsydehouse.co.uk

Great views and the added bonus of a reasonable priced restaurant on site.

15 minutes to Falkirk.

Ponte Vedra Beach
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: secluded Cottages to Rent

Thank you very much for the intel

5. Re: secluded Cottages to Rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Falkirk
More Falkirk Topics