We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Holiday Plans

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Holiday Plans

Hello All

I am off to Café Cassis this Saturday and have booked Kitchin for next Friday lunchtime. Looking forward to both, will report back once I've been. Can I go casual to Kitchin?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,967 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Holiday Plans

Please report back about the Kitchin, we where going to go last time, but my husband looked at the online menu and could not believe the prices .£68.00 for monkfish for two!! As I buy a piece at my local fishmonger for £8.00 for two my husband is finding that hard to swallow... no pun intended.

I really would like to go to this place on the next visit, but need evidence to convince him it's worth the money.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Holiday Plans

Ok Frances, hopefully I will be able to contribute to your dossier of evidence in support of going!! We will be getting the lunch menu which I think will be £26 ish plus drinks. Hoping to pay no more than £50 with a drink or two.

3. Re: Easter Holiday Plans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:42