We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

left luggage

Amersfoort, Holland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
left luggage

Are there any left luggage facilities in Derry? Preferably at the Foyles bus station. We arrive by train, spend the day in Derry and depart by bus to Donegal. Only thing, our suitcases! It will be in August.

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,436 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: left luggage

Hopefully Shells99 will pick this up. In the meantime I will try and give you a link which may help.

I know in the past there weren't left luggage facilties in local bus stations but I honestly haven't been in one recently to see if that has changed.

Belfast Welcome Centre (Tourist Information centre) has left luggage facilities and although I don't see it mentioned on the Derry tourist information centre website, it would be worth contacting them to find out. Contact details in the link below..

derryvisitor.com/Tourist-Information-Centre.…

Amersfoort, Holland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: left luggage

Thanks, I sent them an e-mail.

Derry
Destination Expert
for Derry
Level Contributor
772 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: left luggage

HI Libo,

As far as I know, the DVCB (tourist office) does offer a luggage storage facility - it's very close to the bus station on Foyle St.

Amersfoort, Holland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: left luggage

Yes, they do. I got a reply on my mail. Great!

5. Re: left luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Derry
Recent Conversations