We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast Intern Airport Business Lounge

Dhun na nGall...
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Belfast Intern Airport Business Lounge

Has anyone used this? Is it worth £20? Its advertised as 2 alcoholic drinks per person and free snacks- snacks as in crisps and nuts or soup and sandwiches? I know its self service but are they strict to what you can take?

My experience of the Airport is that it can be hard to get a seat and a bit of a wait for overpriced food and drink so considering this as an more enjoyable start to a well deserved holiday!

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,994 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast Intern Airport Business Lounge

I know a few people who have used it and said that it is nothing special, apart from the peace and quiet that you don't get in the main terminal, if you have the time to spare and don't mind paying the £20 then go for it, no my my scene though, i'll just sit and have a coffee in departures.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belfast Intern Airport Business Lounge

Around lunch time there are soup and wraps. Staff are not strict, provided you are not making a pig of yourself.

3. Re: Belfast Intern Airport Business Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2018, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Belfast