We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus From Belfast International Airport

Durham
Level Contributor
174 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Bus From Belfast International Airport

Hi,

Hope you can help. Flying in on Saturday for a short trip and looking to use bus. How often does it run to the City Centre? Staying at the Kings Lodge Guest House. Is this on the bus route?

Any help appreciated please

20 replies to this topic
Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

Here ya go Madgolfer ... not sure about the location in regards to the lodge though.

translink.co.uk/Services/…

Edited: 22 August 2017, 17:51
Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

The "top question" section also gives this information ....to and from the airports.

BELFAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

By Bus

Translink runs a regular airport service between Belfast International and Europa Bus Centre in Belfast city centre. It is route number 300 and the airport stop is just outside the terminal doors. At the time of writing the fare is currently £7.50 single or £10.50 return (valid for 1 month), but please check Translink's website for the most up-to-date information, timetables, etc.

Belfast International Airport is unfortunately not served by a railway line, therefore direct travel to Belfast by train is not possible.

Edited: 22 August 2017, 17:56
Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

The price may have gone up a bit since that publication but probably not that much.

County Londonderry...
Destination Expert
for Belfast, Northern Ireland, County Donegal
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

As said by bgekk , the airport bus will take you to the Europa Bus Depot. If you take a 9A or 9B it will get you to the KIngs Hall, which is near your Guest House I believe.

Durham
Level Contributor
174 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

Brilliant. Thanks very much people 👍👍👍

Glenavy, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

It's still £7.50 or £10.50 and they run every 20 mins at peak times.

The 300a is the same service apart from serving the park n ride en route.....I have seen people not boarding saying they are waiting on the 300!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

the others have posted about your bus into Belfast so i won't give you the same info again but i google mapped the location and once you get off the bus at Europa bus centre turn right then right again and this will take you into Great Victoria street station (it's under the one roof) and jump on a train to Portadown it stops at FINAGHY train stop (which is south Belfast) and is a 15 min walk from your guest house below attached in a map

https://goo.gl/maps/X6GTkCwmYay

Glenavy, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

The train halt at Balmoral is closer to that B&B QuietLife.

Although there are many buses,Metro and some Ulsterbus that stop basically outside it.

Edited: 22 August 2017, 21:46
Ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

Have to say, if I was catching the train, I'd get off at Balmoral and walk from there rather than Finaghy. But a 9A or 9B bus from just outside the Europa Bus Centre would take you even closer to your guesthouse. (the stop after passing Creightons Service Station on your left)

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bus From Belfast International Airport

i dont see how a 15 min walk is far to me 15 mins is very close

Reply to: Bus From Belfast International Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted