We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding blessing

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Wedding blessing

So I’m looking to get married around May-June 2019.

Hoping for a beach ceremony for a very small party (around 10-15 people). Could anyone recommend a place or hotel to contact to try and arrange it directly through them rather than a wedding planner?

Thanks I’m advance!

6 replies to this topic
Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
440 reviews
1. Re: Wedding blessing

This is to be a beach near........ Swansea? Just for clarity..... or are you aiming more widely?

6 posts
2. Re: Wedding blessing

You can only get married in a place that has a licence. A beach would never qualify. Try a retired office wedding and then you can do whatever you wish afterwards.

6 posts
3. Re: Wedding blessing

You can only get married in a place that has a licence. A beach would never qualify. Try a retired office wedding and then you can do whatever you wish afterwards.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Wedding blessing

Are you looking to actually get married on a beach or just have a blessing? Because you can't just pick a random beach and get married there. It has to be one with a licensed building on it

You could try the Beach House https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats…

Milford Haven...
Level Contributor
73 posts
38 reviews
5. Re: Wedding blessing

Hi there, is it a blessing you are after on a beach? If so, I know a wedding celebrant that can help you with that, but you would need to do the ‘legal’ wedding somewhere else. You can private message me if you’d like more information

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
34,410 posts
111 reviews
6. Re: Wedding blessing

The OP never returned to answer where they wanted this.

There are a number of beaches in the UK where you can get married in fact. It usually involves a building which is essential in case it buckets down with rain. But they are very booked up and tend to be very expensive.

Reply to: Wedding blessing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Swansea