We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
7,249 posts
64 reviews
Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

I don't know why my post regarding the above information was removed it is of 100% interest to those that holiday in Malta as I have done myself, so I'm re-posting it. This new service will begin twice a week from Cardiff from April 2019. I must state that I have nothing to do with Ryanair I'm just forwarding useful information regarding this new service. Many others on all the T/A forums post threads just like these mentioning times, destinations, and fares. So why my post was removed is totally uncalled for. If it was openly posted for personal commercial gain then yes it must be removed but this is purely for those interested in travel to Malta from Cardiff. As stated there are many posts with this kind of information and links right across the various T/A forums:- https:/…

6 replies to this topic
London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

Yes beats me why your post was targeted. It''s hardly "promotion" when there are local news stories all over the place about new routes and bases that Ryanair are planning to introduce in the UK from April 2019.

Edited: 12 September 2018, 22:17
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
12,668 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

I replied to your original post and suggested reposting on the Malta forum as well , but I don`t know why it was removed from the Cardiff forum.

A bit pointless if you ask me !!!

Graham

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
9,378 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

Thanks Mondeo, agree that this is completely appropriate for the forum, and good to know. There's been some very weird and overzealous reporting of posts going on on various UK forums recently.

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
3,618 posts
48 reviews
4. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

I am no fan of Ryanair myself but this is a positive step for Cardiff Airport's recovery with several major airlines now operating scheduled services - including daily Qatar Airways flights; 3 times a day KLM flights to the Schiphol international hub; as well as several Flybe flights. Let's just hope the airport's strong growth continues. It would be great if there could be regular scheduled Transatlantic flights. Fingers crossed!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
270 reviews
5. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

Excellent news. Malta is on my to do list. Also great news for the Airport..

I have flown a few times this year with Qatar from Cardiff. One thing you definitely notice, the middle eastern tourists spend at the airport.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
72,984 posts
476 reviews
6. Re: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff

I don't understand why your post was removed MONDEO, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it in my eyes.

As someone who was very critical of Cardiff Airport a decade or so ago, I'm very pleased at any new routes and airlines coming to the airport. And as I posted in the vanished thread, maybe this will persuade me to return to Malta as every time I've looked at flights in recent time, I've felt that they were too expensive.

Cardiff Airport has certainly bounced back to life. I was impressed with the place when we flew to Dublin to connect to the USA. Security was a breeze and there seemed to be more, and better, facilities than there used to be. On our return the hold bags appeared really quickly. I've definitely changed my mind about avoiding the airport!

Reply to: Ryanair to Malta from Cardiff
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cardiff
Recent Conversations