We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to live?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Where to live?

Hi all,

I'm after some general advice if possible. I'm planning on moving to Worcester from Leeds as the missus will be doing a postgrad masters at the University. Both 28, and looking for a first time buy in a decent area accessible to the university (but have some scope to be up to 10 miles away or so).

Would anyone have any recommendations over potential locations in the area?

Many thanks,

Richard

Mentioned in this post
Worcester
Worcester
Worcestershire, UK
Leeds
Leeds
West Yorkshire, UK
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,068 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to live?

Hi Richard, sorry but relocation threads are often taken down as they are deemed to be not travel related and this is a travel forum!

There are plenty of other resources for you to use on the net. I'd start with the city or county council websites, as these often have info on moving into that particular area, or on where to get it.

2. Re: Where to live?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2014, 23:29
Get answers to your questions about Worcester
Recent Conversations
;