We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

Port Macquarie, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

Hi, looking for advice/recommendations as to an honest & reliable car service from Heathrow to Worcester for my 18yr old daughter travelling alone for first time to her gap year job please? Don't want her jumping off international flight early in the morning & having to try to navigate trains/buses for the first time. Thanks in advance :)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,426 posts
217 reviews
1. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

There are a few which are recommended here by regular travellers. The one I've used is Blackberry which I'd happily use again. You can get an online quote.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,971 posts
1 review
2. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

I would always use a local company - in this case a Worcester based taxi company. A London based company will tend to be more expensive and won't know Worcester

Kempsey...
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

Kempsey Car Service.

Based about 4 miles from Worcester.

Guy Smith, the proprietor of the business is well respected.

Has been running the private hire service for over 20 years.

Try him.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

I live in Worcester and use L&M Exec Travel for Birmingham airport. They serve the London airports as well. You are looking at over a 2 hour trip each way. I'm not sure what the cost will be but I'd anticipate £150+. executivetravelworcestershire.co.uk/airport-…

Sheffield
Level Contributor
5,434 posts
154 reviews
5. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

You will realise by now that Worcester is a long way from Heathrow - around 200 kilometres.

The best value way is by the Railair bus from Heathrow to Reading Station and from there by train to Worcester Shrub Hill or Worcester Foregate Street (whichever is the closest to where she wants to be). It really isn't too difficult.

Train information is at nationalrail.co.uk

Hope she has fun - Worcester is an attractive city with lots of history.

Pershore, United...
1 post
6. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

A difficult ask

Heathrow to Worcester is very easy by train - direct train from Heathrow to Paddington (Heathrow Express or Connect) , direct train from Paddington to Worcester then local taxi.

London, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
144 reviews
7. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

OP you do mean Worcester and not Worcester Park....................... one is in London and the other is not and a long way away.

Personally would get the rail option

8. Re: Car service from Heathrow (LHR) to Worcester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2018, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Worcester
Recent Conversations