We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loading up new property listings

Which Surrey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Loading up new property listings

Please help. I'm th emarketing manager of a serviced apartment company and am desperately trying to load up our locations. However, a few seconds after completing each listing I receive the following message;

'We are sorry, but we could not process your support request. Please log back into the site and try to submit it again.'

This is very frustrating and of no real guidance as to what the problem might be. I have also looked to contact TA dirwect via email and or phone but having read several threads it seems there isn't a direct way of doing this. Would appreciate any help or guidance people can provide on this matter.

Many thanks.

East Midlands
Destination Expert
for Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loading up new property listings

Try posting your question here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd…

East Midlands
Destination Expert
for Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loading up new property listings

or ... here's a comment from one of the TA support experts on one of the posts:

<< This TripAdvisor Support forum is primarily members helping members; if you need to contact TA staff directly, you can use one of the many "Contact Us" links in the Help Center. The Help Center has a tiny link tucked at the bottom of every TripAdvisor page. >>

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,286 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loading up new property listings

Are you sure you are not breaching the 'No advertising or marketing ' guidelines?

London, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Loading up new property listings

As a property owner manager, i thought we were invited to list our properties online, so they could be found and reviewed.

5. Re: Loading up new property listings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 18:29