We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riverside parking charges at norwich

Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Topic
Riverside parking charges at norwich

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to park at riverside retail park, my son wants to go to the nike store, i know years ago it used to be free, my sister got a fine a while ago for going over two hours so i am assuming that the the first two hours sre still free, also can you park in morrisons then go elsewhere, thanks

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,153 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riverside parking charges at norwich

Hi,

The first two hours are NOT free unless you are going Bowling or to the Cinema when you get four hours free parking, or the gym when you get two hours free.

Charges from a couple of years ago in this link.

riversidenorwich.co.uk/media/parking_informa…

If you park in Morrisons nobody knows where you go but they may have a maximum parking time.

Bob

Yaxley, United...
Level Contributor
419 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riverside parking charges at norwich

travelbob131's reply actually refers to the multi story car park which is for rail and leisure users.

The retail park car park is separate to this. You do have a time limit though and I think its 2 hours free parking. On a football match day though, its 1.5 hours free parking.

There are three separate car parks, one for Morrisons, one for the main retail area and a smaller one beside the Nike store, Boots, Argos etc.

You can park in any of the three and walk to wherever you want. I'm not aware that Morrisons have any new restrictions on their car park

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,153 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riverside parking charges at norwich

Ooops! Sorry, I misread the question!

Bob

4. Re: Riverside parking charges at norwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2017, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Norwich
Recent Conversations