We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best East Asian fast food place in city centre?

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
Best East Asian fast food place in city centre?

I've visited a couple of Asian-influenced noodle bars in the city centre, but I was just wondering what people's personal favourites were for a quick fast food stop? I'm looking for somewhere that's good quality and authentic as possible.

Thank you!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
263 reviews
1. Re: Best East Asian fast food place in city centre?

Can you be more specific? East Asia is a large area.

It's just outside the centre but an easy walk or bus ride, Royal Plaza in Earlham House shopping centre does amazing authentic Szechuan food. Ignore the takeaway menu and normal menu and ask for the 'Traditional Chinese Menu'. Baby Buddha used to do good Cantonese food but quality has dropped.

There are a lot of Thai places in the city that range from mediocre to absolutely awful, non come anywhere close to authentic. Lots of really bad Chinese places too. No Vietnamese, Cambodian, Malaysian or anything like that sadly. The Indian restaurants are pretty awful and far from authentic too :(

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
484 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Best East Asian fast food place in city centre?

Shiki in Tombland for Sushi/Japanese

3. Re: Best East Asian fast food place in city centre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2016, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Norwich
Recent Conversations