We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group accomodation

I D
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Group accomodation

I need budget group accomodation for ca. 50 young adults in or near Norwich from 30 June to 5 July.

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance!!

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
161 reviews
1. Re: Group accomodation

Hi

Might it be worth asking UEA (University of East Anglia) if they have anything suitable? They have all the student accommodation on their campus in the town which they rent out. I'm not sure whether your dates match with term times (I suspect they should be OK) and how much they would charge, but it is a start. The nearest youth hostel appears to be in Sheringham which is around a 45 minute drive from Norwich.

I D
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Group accomodation

Thanx!

I've contacted UEA, waiting for their reply. I'm looking for alternatives since time is running. Sheringham YHA is fully booked.

Irene

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
693 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Group accomodation

You could try this link

groupaccommodation.com/…

Might be worth contacting visit norwich as they will help make your trip a success. There's a section about groups here

http://www.visitnorwich.co.uk

4. Re: Group accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Norwich
Recent Conversations