We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Lincoln
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Hi

Does anyone know of and can recommend any nice restaurants that will be open for lunch or dinner on New Years Day please

Thanks in advance

Lincoln
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
11. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

The Murderers is open from 12 but not doing food this year, I'm even finding pubs closed on New Year's Day so will make a note on here which are open in case anyone is interested.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
111 reviews
12. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

My feeling is you will find most of the chain restaurants/pubs open on New Years Day in Norwich and very few independent restaurants or pubs. Unfortunately, despite a historic history to match most of the other popular cities in the UK, Norwich in terms of entertainment does tend to be relatively quiet in the period between Christmas and New Years Eve, gears up again for the most overrated night of the year (NYE) and then goes very quiet again on New Years Day and well into January.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
13. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Thanks ju123 as I've just said in my other thread, Carrow Road has now been booked and I have all the info I wanted and look forward to staying in Norwich :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
14. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Middletons steak restaurant is not too far, and is a large restaurant so maybe open? Also the Edith cavell pub has a really good restaurant upstairs

Lincoln
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
15. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Thankyou, I'll give them a call x

Lincoln
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
16. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

Hi, I've just checked, Middletons is open but Edith Cavell is closed, once again thankyou

17. Re: Lunch or dinner on New Years Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Norwich
Recent Conversations