We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barnes Brinkcraft

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Barnes Brinkcraft

Hi i hired a Boat from Barnes brinkcraft April 2012, the staff were very helpful and friendy, the boat was very clean tidy, the information in the boat was very good i would recommend a boating holiday with them and will be using them again.

Mentioned in this post
Barnes Brinkcraft
Barnes Brinkcraft
346 Reviews
Wroxham, UK
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Many thanks for your kind comments.

We are always delighted to learn when we get it right!

New Mexico
Level Contributor
12,428 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Why not post a review? Easier than going to the dentist

Norfolk UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Thanks for a lovely holiday on the Braemore Great service, very clean boat. We had the Sonnet 3 last year, next year maybe a Quartet? We would recommend you to anyone considering a holiday on the beautiful, tranquil Norfolk Broads and look forward to seeing your friendly staff next year.

Once again thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Norfolk
Norfolk
East Anglia, UK
The Broads National Park
The Broads National Park
1,012 Reviews
Norwich, UK
West Midlands
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Im about to write a review of Barnes Brinkcraft it would appear their standard 'LOW' standards continue to this day, I have serious concerns regarding this company and have made two formal complaints both to which have been in my mind ignored. The attitude of the management of this company is nothing short of appauling, if you have a problem DON'T expect it to be resolved if you have any concerns expect them to be ignored. It very much feels as if we own the business were superior to you so just go away! They preach high customer service let me assure you this is anything but the case. We hired a boat from them and it was in appauling condition ( I wouldnt of let my dog stay in it ) it had numerous faults and when we tried to raise issue we were basically made to feel we were in the wrong. I am now taking the matter futher so will update further.

All i will say is there are plenty of other hire boat and hire cottage availabilty around the area run and administered by people who actually care about their customer and want to provide good service, If you believe all Barnes Brinkcrafts speel then they do this, the reality is they DON'T.

My advise is go elsewhere, Ive holidayed on the broads 3 times in 5 weeks (yes im mad) and this was my 45th visit to the broads I would never visit Barnes Brinkcraft again or hire from them again, I will tell anyone who asked me to go elsewhere, I did and received outstanding service elsewhere and left feeling good, So again my advise is book elsewhere, vote with your pennies.

Mentioned in this post
Barnes Brinkcraft
Barnes Brinkcraft
346 Reviews
Wroxham, UK
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

With regard to the above review, I can assure readers that this guest did have his complaint taken most seriously, he wrote to us on two occasions and to both we replied fully. It is disappointing to receive a poor review, in particular about customer service which we take very seriously.

Had the gentleman concerned raised his issues before accepting the boat, we would have been able to address this before he started his holiday. We do not insist on any customer taking a boat they have booked if they have any concerns whatsoever.

Please be assured that customer service, safety and satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

It's always as well, as all experienced users of TA forums know, to not attach any credence to single one issue contributors. I'm not saying this person is right or wrong, but contributors with lots of contributions including good bad and indifferent are the ones to rely on.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Am I being thick? (don,t answer that) We had excellent service from Ferry Marina but where or how do I write a review for a boat yard? I,ve done some for hotels etc but don't seem to be able to find how to do it for aboat yard or in fact look at reviews before we went.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
5,182 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

We found Barnes Brinkcraft fine for our holiday - there were some minor issues with the boat but nothing to really worry about and feedback was collected actively, suggesting the management do seek to improve and listen to customers.

To create a review, if a particular establishment or business is not listed you can submit a request to TA to do so. It's not clear which category a boat yard would come under - the closest are possibly Holiday Rentals or Attractions.

To do this click on 'write a review' on the TA homepage, choose the most appropriate category - e.g. attraction and enter the area and name - if it does not come up there is a facility at the foot of the page to tell TA about it - and if they go ahead list it they will advise you in due course so you can add a review

Mentioned in this post
Barnes Brinkcraft
Barnes Brinkcraft
346 Reviews
Wroxham, UK
Sevenoaks, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Hi i hired a boat from Barnes brinkcraft in July 2012, the staff were extremely helpful and friendy, the boat was very clean tidy. i would certainly recommend a boating holiday with them and will be using them again. Furthermore I left my umbrella on the boat when we left. I had totally forgotten about this until a few months later when the umbrella was couriered back to my address unprompted. This level of customer service is above and beyond what you would expect and must say a big thank you to all the staff at Barnes Brinkcraft.

Mentioned in this post
Barnes Brinkcraft
Barnes Brinkcraft
346 Reviews
Wroxham, UK
Tring
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barnes Brinkcraft

Hired ladymore last week for our first ever visit to the broads.Boat a little older but in great condition. The lady on reception showed us our life jackets took care of the the parking arangements. The guy who showed us around the boat was very informative.Boat spotlessly clean and welcome pack a very good idea. I would recomend Barnes Brinkcraft to any one and would like to thank them for helping making a great break!

Mentioned in this post
Barnes Brinkcraft
Barnes Brinkcraft
346 Reviews
Wroxham, UK
Get answers to your questions about Norwich