We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

london local tour in chinese

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hong kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
london local tour in chinese

may i know if there is any travel agent that offers tours in Chinese? i may want to visit Windsor and Stonehenge.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,216 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: london local tour in chinese

Bonbonchan .... I've posted this once on one of your eight other threads, and I'll post it again here ....PLEASE don't post such short disconnected threads.

You have 8 individual threads all with short questions relating to your upcoming visit to London (and Cardiff).

It would be much more useful if you could let us know, in **one** thread, more details about your entire visit, and what you would like to see, visit and do.

PLEASE let us know when you're arriving and departing (exact dates and times please), how many of you are visting (adults, children and their ages), where you plan to stay in London, and your interests.

That way, we will have all the information to help you much better, including help with travel options and possibly good attraction offers.

Thanks, USBT.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,393 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: london local tour in chinese

The OP isn't genuine, I think.

The writing style reminds me of the poster clackers on the air forum who filled the board with all manner of short posts which one could see were not possible related to a genuine itinerary.

But I might be wrong.....

hong kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: london local tour in chinese

to USBusinessTra...

thank you very much. i fully understand how it works now.

hong kong
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: london local tour in chinese

to jeremymangu

it's genuine. but it's just i didn't notice that i need to write full itinerary for the forum. sorry.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
730 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: london local tour in chinese

hi, i like to say that, i also didnt know it should wk this way!

'm thinking of starting a topic on harry potter and now i dont know if i want to add on tea Qns. not afternoon tea but tea leaves.

Edited: 16 March 2012, 05:39
U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
Level Contributor
19,539 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: london local tour in chinese

Windsor Castle provides an audio guide to all visitors; there is an audio guide in Chinese.

Stonehenge also has an audio guide in many languages, including Mandarin.

Best of luck.

uk
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: london local tour in chinese

Windsor Castle

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,216 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: london local tour in chinese

Hi again Bonbonchan,

Thanks for your understanding, and welcome to the London forum.

If you mean local guides who speak Chinese, I'm not aware of any though I'm sure they exist. I'll do some checking.

As for audioguides for attractions, these do exist on an attraction by attraction basis. I checked the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey and they have them, for an extra charge. I'll check some others in the next few days. Note that both the Tower and Abbey audio guides are Mandarin only.

hrp.org.uk/toweroflondon/admissionsprices/to…

www.westminster-abbey.org/visit-us/tours

By the way, I'm visiting Hong Kong and Shenzhen next week, so I may well have some questions over on the HK forum.

USBT.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
28,216 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: london local tour in chinese

Hi again Bonbonchan,

An update on Chinese speaking guides and guided tours.

Take a look at Blue Badge guides. These are private tour guides, who you book with directly and they specify their own fees. Blue Badge is a well respected certification for tour guides on the UK.

Their website is below. Select "Find a Guide" and go to the search engine. It may come up with some guides who can help.

http://www.tourist-guides.net/frameset.html

I found one who speaks Chinese, multiple dialects (not a recommendation as it was just a web search, you'll need to search more) -

http://www.tourist-guides.net/yeh/

USBT.

Edited: 16 March 2012, 17:48
10. Re: london local tour in chinese

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:16