We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative left luggage options

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
148 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Alternative left luggage options

Has anyone used Stasher or Luggage Hero in London? I need to store my luggage for an hour or two while I visit the Mithraeum (they don't allow suitcases) and paying the Excess Baggage's fares at Liverpool St is too much (I think 7.50 for 3 hours). Luggage here seems the cheapest/closest option, but has anyone used it here?

Thanks in advance!

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,677 Reviews
from USD 122.50*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor, and Bath with...
2,251 Reviews
from USD 125.10*
Best Seller
London Harry Potter Tour of Warner...
747 Reviews
from USD 102.50*
3 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
7,220 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alternative left luggage options

Stasher used to be called City Stasher - there are threads with comments if you do a search under that name.

AFAIK the luggage at the station will be screened and stored behind a staffed-counter, open long hours. Stasher use other businesses such as shops, which may have more limited opening and storage will vary according to the individual location.

Level Contributor
821 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alternative left luggage options

I’ve used them once and they’ve been good. Be aware of the place closing times before you book. Though I doubt it’s an issue for you. Stasher works as an agent connecting shops with customers.

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
148 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alternative left luggage options

Thanks! I just need this for around 3 hours. I arrive to Liverpool Street from Stansted and staying in Shepherd's Bush. So if I have to come and go to Liverpool St I waste sometime that can save leaving my suitcase somewhere near the Mithraeum.

Thanks for the replies!

Reply to: Alternative left luggage options
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted