We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Montrose, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Hi folks,

Had a Google and can't seem to find any info. Also, the Gatwick website says there are showers in the No1 lounge but this isn't true. We have a few hours after our overnight flight from Orlando before we fly up to Glasgow. Does anyone know if there are any showers? We will have to collect our luggage and then check in again as we are flying home on a different airline so before or after security for a shower wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,731 Reviews
from USD 122.40*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,271 Reviews
from USD 125.00*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
770 Reviews
from USD 102.40*
9 replies to this topic
Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,383 posts
441 reviews
1. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

There are showers in the Regus Business Lounge gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/… but the cost is “elusive”! You’ll need to ring them.

It might also be worth thinking of a block of time at the yotel gatwickairport.com/at-the-airport/…

Montrose, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Thanks. I'll take a look at the Yotel.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
9,733 posts
47 reviews
3. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

If you only have a few hours between flights you may not have time for a shower by time you've deplaned, gone through passport control, collected luggage, possibly change terminals and go through security for your next flight.

Montrose, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Our flight is due to land around 9am and flight to Glasgow is 3pm. We were thinking we might just have a freshen up in the toilets before rather than try find a shower to use.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
268 reviews
5. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Can't you buy a one off pass for a lounge (which one will depend on your terminal)? I recall they are about £15 to £20 and you'll get showers, decent seats, internet usage, food and drink - maybe not the quality of some airline lounges, but if it makes the stay in the airport better...

Google threw up a few options try 'Gatwick lounges' in a search engine.

Mark

Edited: 18 September 2017, 19:02
Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
11,383 posts
441 reviews
6. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

“and you'll get showers, ”

As the OP said, when you read the small print none of the “pay for access” lounges actually lists showers....that of course is not to say there aren’t any and the advertising is poorly written..........

London
Level Contributor
896 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

If you sign up for myGatwick there's a voucher for free access to the Regus Business Lounge in arrivals. https://www.gatwickairport.com/mygatwick

London
Level Contributor
118 posts
51 reviews
8. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

How about YotelAIR ? comfort for two people at GBP 37for 4 hours. You get SHOWER facility.

yotel.com/en/hotels/london-gatwick-airport…

6 posts
9. Re: Showers at Gatwick Airport?

Hi, I came back from Gatwick today, 14 AUg. 2018 and i checked. specificallly. The 2 of them were no longer on upper floor, opposite the restaurant. Bad news, i know.

Reply to: Showers at Gatwick Airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted