We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Admission prices to Blackpool tower

Manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Admission prices to Blackpool tower

I was just looking to book a family ticket to visit blackpool tower and can only find prices for a Big 7 ticket which includes places like Madame Tussauds and Sealife Centre. I just want a ticket to go into the tower and use the facilities they have in there, like the aquarium, rides and the circus etc. Can you still do this as buying the Big 7 ticket will cost me over a hundred pound. It used to be really good value for money and was expensive but not over £100

BLACKPOOL
Level Contributor
224 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Admission prices to Blackpool tower

You no longer need a ticket to get into the tower it's free admission...you do however need a ticket for each attraction you visit within the tower. You can either pay individually for each attraction (there is no aquarium anymore) or get a combination ticket which includes sea life & madame tussauds too

the tower website gives you individual prices & you can book online & save

theblackpooltower.com/tickets-and-offers/tic…

The Blackpool Tower Eye with 4D Cinema Experience:

Prices from £5.00 excluding VAT

plus VAT £1.00, total £6.00

Circus

Prices from £4.88 excluding VAT

plus VAT £1.22, total £6.10

+ More Information

Ballroom

Prices from £5.33 excluding VAT

plus VAT £1.07, total £6.40

Jungle Jim's

Prices from £3.66 excluding VAT

plus VAT £0.74, total £4.40

Manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Admission prices to Blackpool tower

Thank you that is useful to know - think I'll book the circus as thats always good and do the others on the day

sunderland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Admission prices to Blackpool tower

We go to blackpool on monday and I have a voucher foir free addmission into the tower but I ewabt toi no if u have toi pay seperate for everything when u r inside and do u have to pay to go up to the top

Edited: 10 August 2012, 07:00
4. Re: Admission prices to Blackpool tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 19:15