We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

does anyone know how early the taxis show up at the docks in southampton? we have to leave around 6:30am when ship returns from cruise for an early flight from london. Appreciate any advice or info. thanks

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,584 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

Post this on Cruise Critic too - someone on there may have better tips for you.

www.cruisecritic.co.uk

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

great idea,thanks julie o

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

Depends on what ship you are on. For most of the bigger ships there will be taxis there long before the ships dock. If you let me know which ship you are arriving on and which terminal I can be of more help to you.

Perth
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

I would like to know how far it is from Cruiseship dock to Southampton Central Train Station where I have to catch a train to Birmingham New Street Station and then change trains, hopefully from same statiion over to Stafford. Many thanks. Pam Berkshire

email: pamberkshire@bigpond.com

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

The distance varies between the 4 cruise terminals but a taxi will probably take about 10 minutes and cost around £10 to get to the station.

Chatham, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

Leaving on the dock gate 4 will need a taxi to the dock what is the cost from rail station

Edited: 12 May 2013, 20:58
7. Re: taxis from cruise ship to southampton central train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 14:16