We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with family room

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
310 reviews
Hotel with family room

We are getting married at the Larmer Tree gardens next year and while we will leave guests to sort out their own accommodation, we need a family room for the brother of the groom - he has 5 year old twins who can't be in a separate room on their own (not really old enough plus one has learning difficulties). But all the nearby hotels I can find eg Farnham Farm House, King John Inn etc . I see the Museum Inn has Moles Cottage which has 8 bedrooms, that would be perfect for the night of the wedding but I don't think we would have that many people staying the night before and I don't know if they only rent it for one or even 2 nights - I have emailed to ask. So if anyone knows of a hotel or B&B that has a family room, where two kids could sleep in the same room as their parents, anywhere in the vicinity of the Larmer Tree and could let me know I would be grateful!

-- I have just come across the Fontmell which says camp beds are available so that might be the solution but I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere else! Thanks

1 reply
england
Level Contributor
6,749 posts
132 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with family room

would a b&b do? holbrookbandbshaftesbury.co.uk/aboutus/accom…

Reply to: Hotel with family room
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shaftesbury