We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flybe

ireland
Level Contributor
356 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
flybe

Hi, can anyone tell me do you need to check in online before arriving at the airport ( like in the case of ryanair) when flying with flybe from exeter to Dublin ?

Many thanks

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: flybe

Hi ebowcot, have you submitted your passport details?

I know the flybe website isn't the most user friendly, and sometimes it isn't that clear why something isn't happening, but I have more than once found that it was the lacking of passport details that stopped me from completing the check in.

Furthermore, some returns on certain flybe destinations (i.e. Amsterdam) only allow for desk check in, and again, the website isn't very clear.....

On the plus side though: they do not (yet?) charge for face to face check in.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: flybe

If you can't check in in advance You can always use the self service check in at the airport. And if you want to do something that the website won't allow (eg we were two passengers with return flights, it wouldn't let me add one extra checked bag for one leg of the journey) the customer services are very helpful, the best I have encountered for some time. I actually felt I had had 'service' One up for Flybe

Torquay
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: flybe

I really Thank you, this information really appreciated, so kind of you to respond, I wish you well, you are a mine of quality information , I will publicly thank you if you are on FB, otherwise I thank you here,

Very best wishes

Eddie Bowcott

Torquay
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: flybe

Thank you for your very kind reply, if I find out what I am doing wrong I will post on here and FB for others to know

Thank you again

Eddie Bowcott

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,263 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: flybe

Have youi filled in your API?

UK
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: flybe

ebowcott, I think Flybe's system was having some problems yesterday. I tried to check in for my MAN-NWI flight about 30 hours before departure and was told that check-in doesn't open until 36 hours before departure...

Tried again a few hours later and all was well.

17. Re: flybe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 16:18