We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottages In St Ives early June

Reading, United...
1 post
Cottages In St Ives early June

Hi

I'm looking to take the family away for a weeks holiday at the start of june, pref from the 2nd. There will be 2 adults and one child. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a cottage for us to stay in. Dont mind if in St Ives or in the surrounding area.

thank you

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
93 reviews
1. Re: Cottages In St Ives early June

Hi Phil

You might still get lucky with somewhere but, to be honest, it is a bit late now as most of the properties have been booked up.

You could have a look at Carbis Bay Retreats, Aspects Holidays, Powells, Cornish Cottage Holidays and Cornish Riviera Holidays. There will be independant providers too if you Google. Carbis Bay Holidays are fully booked up as it is going to be a popular week.

I am afraid that everywhere I would recommend is fully booked.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Suzi

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Cottages In St Ives early June

Oops, I almost forgot St Ives Holidays (Lanhams) too.

Suzi

Oxford
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
3. Re: Cottages In St Ives early June

try looking at holiday lettings - they still have quite a few available for the week you are after in and around st ives - a real mix of places to suit all tastes and budgets. some of them have trip advisor reviews attached to them

you could also look on owners direct & if you see something you fancy post back to see if anyone has stayed

4. Re: Cottages In St Ives early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about St Ives
Recent Conversations