We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

Can anybody help ? my husband and i are taking our granddaughters to Jersey for five nights they are two years old so we need a two bedroom apartment not to far away from St auburn can anyone please help thank you so much Linda

4 replies to this topic
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
607 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

Jersey is not blessed with many apartments for rent, but I've stayed in the Panama Apartments in St Helier and they were very good. Admittedly at the other end of the bay but no time at all on the bus.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

Have you had a look at the Porthole suites in St Aubin I haven't stayed there yet but it seems to have good reviews

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

Maybe a little late to reply but please look up reviews on Trip Advisor of La Rocco Apartments, La Pulente, St Ouens Bay. Thesa are superbly appointed,, plenty of free parking and magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Walton-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
10 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands

We used the Amani apartments in St Brelade last year and they were superb. Almost on the beach and really well kitted out. Good luck

Reply to: Two bedroom apartment in jersey Channel Islands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations