We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

I am looking for a hotel room in the UK, preferably England, but anywhere in the UK that has an in-room jacuzzi or hot tub. I have found a lot of places that have a jacuzzi bath in the bathroom, but I was hoping for an actually jacuzzi in the room itself. Any suggestions please?

9 replies to this topic
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
13,206 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Like in the whole of the UK you could not find a hotel room with a jacuzzi in it?

Where are you coming from, and where are you going?

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,224 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Have a look at The Crazy Bear in either Stadhampton or Beaconsfield. They have all sorts of odd bathroom arrangements.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
35,121 posts
111 reviews
3. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Doesn't it make the bed and furnishings all damp if you have it in the same room?

Serious quesiton.

Just thinking of all that steam and people getting out on the bedroom floor all dripping wet. Health & Safety nightmare.

What about a cabin with full sided opening doors and the hot tub on the decking?

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,876 posts
174 reviews
4. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Dont know where your from but you are choosing a place to visit in the whole of the UK because of a Jacuzzi/tub?

Maybe decide where to go and then look for the water feature.

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

In the room itself?? Good luck with that. As stated before, what state would the room fixtures and fittings be like with a jacuzzi bubbling away everyday?

England, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,121 posts
111 reviews
6. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

This huge jacuzi bathtub is in a bathroom but with a huge cinema screen and complimentary cocktails and there is a suit attached. A private hideout for 2

https:/…the-hideout-house

Not what you asked for but it is amazing - as are others on the sites

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
1 review
7. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

There are electrical safety regulations about the type of sockets (and light fittings?) you can have in a bathroom. So I think there would be a number of difficulties with putting a glorified bath into a bedroom.

England, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,121 posts
111 reviews
8. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

I once stayed in a room where the wet room was 4ft from the bed.

The first 12" of the bed was damp from the steam.

I have seen spa baths in a couple of private bedrooms. Quite honestly it looks weird and I'm not sure I'd want someone watching my abloutions from the bed. Ditto the glass bath they have in one of the hotels in the link. Squished anatomy on the sides of the bath.....

Essex
Level Contributor
32,020 posts
69 reviews
9. Re: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub

Well, it takes all sorts I suppose

But as well as all the steam and damp

Most jacuzzis/hot tubs have chlorine in and other chemicals to condition the water and filter systems with motors that male some kind of noise, even if quiet.

A damp, steamy, smelly constantly noisy bedroom does not sound that desireable to me!

I also would not book a room with an ordinary bath in it, which seems to be a trend these days....

In London the Bermondsey Hotel has a room with hot tub on the terrace...

Reply to: Rooms in UK with in-room jacuzzi or hot tub
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted