We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

young group looking for lodge/caravan at good price-scotland

Save Topic
young group looking for lodge/caravan at good price-scotland

can anyone help? i am looking for a lodge or caravan place which will be tolerant to a young group of 8 all 18+ hoping to have a few drinks and relax. looking for somewhere in scotland and hoping (if possible but not essential) to have a hot tub. even if the suggestion is more focussed around hen parties that would be great.

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,581 Reviews
from USD 119.00*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
737 Reviews
from USD 107.40*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,222 Reviews
from USD 121.60*
2 replies to this topic
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
5,364 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: young group looking for lodge/caravan at good price-scotland

Hi,

Firstly, you've posted in the general UK-wide forum, which might partly be why you have had no responses. I would re-post on the Scotland forum (giving more information, based on below)

https:/…ShowForum-g186485-i107-Scotland.html

Secondly, you give no idea of when this is for/for how long, how far you want to travel/where you are coming from. Obviously, Scotland is a big-ish space! Are you driving/arriving by train - are you already in Scotland??

Thirdly, TA is not a travel agency ...what have you checked out yourselves already? You may find that some members will go out of their way to have a look for people who have given enough information (which you haven't). No idea how many bedrooms will be adequate, when lots of the type of accommodation you want might be 1-2 bedrooms. Being a (young) hen party brings its own issues. The number of nights, and when, is significant, as many places may have a minimum number of nights, especially in higher season.

Mentioned in this post
Scotland
Scotland
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Level Contributor
255 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: young group looking for lodge/caravan at good price-scotland

https:/…

Reply to: young group looking for lodge/caravan at good price-scotland