We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summertime ball london

London, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Summertime ball london

I’m 13 and I’m going to the summertime ball in London this June, I’ve looked it up and if you’re under 16 you must have a parent with you but I’m only going with my 14 year old friend. Will we still be allowed in or not

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,591 Reviews
from USD 119.40*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
737 Reviews
from USD 107.70*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,224 Reviews
from USD 122.00*
12 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Summertime ball london

You do not need a parent with you but if under 16 you must have an adult over 18 with you who will be responsible for you.

"Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over who is responsible for them at all times – proof of ID must be provided on request at the admission gate."

In answer to your question, no you will not be allowed in.

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Summertime ball london

Ok, we’ve managed to maybe get an adult to come with us but there’s no seats left in the section we are in but ther in on the section next to us will that be allowed

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Summertime ball london

No idea - why don't you contact the organisers rather than some strangers on a forum?

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Summertime ball london

Maybe because I’d rather not contact them but thanks anyway

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,645 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Summertime ball london

As long as you adhere to the Terms and Conditions, which you can read online, you will be fine.

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Summertime ball london

It'll be fine. Or not. We don't know. The organisers will know but you don't want to talk to them. So your only option is guess and hope.

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Summertime ball london

Just emailed the organisers about it, thanks for the help

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summertime ball london

The rules are there to help you stay safe - but I hope you can find a (legal) way to do this. Sounds like a great evening !

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Summertime ball london

I have the same issue me and my friend are going and we are 14. We have the tickets now and the tickets are sold out if I wanted to get one for my parents to come. Have u found anything out yet?

London, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Summertime ball london

I emailed one of the organisers and have been looking around and a lot of people say you do need an adult to at least come in with you, I found a parent to join us and they are in a different might be aloud to have a parent come with you so they at least know you are allowed to come but other than that I’m not sure

Reply to: Summertime ball london
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted