We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me please. I am flying in to Schiphol Airport and have a three hour wait and wanted to treat myself to an airport lounge. I belong to the dragon pass scheme so get discount on some lounges. I am flying on from Schiphol to Abu dahbi and all is says on my ticket is departure 2. The lounge I can access with my pass is the aspire 41 lounge at terminal 3 would I be able to still access my flight if I go to this lounge please or can you not move between terminals once you’ve passed through security. I have to purchase in advance to get the discount but don’t want to buy it then find out I can’t use it

Thanks

Maggie

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,236 posts
80 reviews
11. Re: Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

maggie just so you know you when you think you are replying to an individual post by clicking the reply button you are actually replying to the whole thread so no need to do it three times. Not your fault or anything, just a stupid feature of TA forums.

Happy travelling.

12. Re: Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: yesterday, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Schiphol