We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me please. I am flying in to Schiphol Airport and have a three hour wait and wanted to treat myself to an airport lounge. I belong to the dragon pass scheme so get discount on some lounges. I am flying on from Schiphol to Abu dahbi and all is says on my ticket is departure 2. The lounge I can access with my pass is the aspire 41 lounge at terminal 3 would I be able to still access my flight if I go to this lounge please or can you not move between terminals once you’ve passed through security. I have to purchase in advance to get the discount but don’t want to buy it then find out I can’t use it

Thanks

Maggie

11 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
41,012 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport

maggie just so you know you when you think you are replying to an individual post by clicking the reply button you are actually replying to the whole thread so no need to do it three times. Not your fault or anything, just a stupid feature of TA forums.

Happy travelling.

Reply to: Airport lounges at Schiphol Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Schiphol