We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Northern Lights Centre

Watson Lake, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Northern Lights Centre

I think it is really unfair to have all the old posts on this site. The shows and the equipment are all new and improved and are enjoyed by so many people. It seems like only the negative people post on here which is a shame.

2 replies to this topic
Whitehorse
Level Contributor
972 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Northern Lights Centre

Well said. Watson Beach is hot and the Northern Lights place is great.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Northern Lights Centre

wyeohwye, I noticed you're from Watson Lake. Why won't you then post a detailed report of the Northern Lights Center and include hours of operation too since they are never reliable as posted. Visitors to Watson Lake mostly just drive through so we see what wee see. We, for example, did not visit this place but had not very pleasant experience getting information there a few years back. On the other hand we always stop at the visitor center in Watson Lake with the most helpful staff, spotless bathrooms and very informative museum. However, the technical quality of the film on the building the Alaska highway at the visitor center is less than satisfactory. Actually it should be embarrassment. It is such interesting film which is hard to enjoy because of all cracking, static, lines, uncleared pictures. However, this is my opinion on this place and another visitor should have his or her own opinion, regardless whether it is similar to mine or not. The best is to have few reviews with different views. Therefore, if in your opinion, the Northern Lights Center is such a great place to visit please post you detailed review to balance others not so positive visitors' views. If you're affiliated in any way with the Northern Lights Center please include this important information in your review. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Alaska
Alaska
United States
Reply to: Northern Lights Centre
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Watson Lake