We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Can anybody suggest which condo/vacation house in Mont Tremblant QC is good for a big group that has over 30 to 40 people which is around 10 families in between July 29 to Aug 1

Edited: 26 January 2011, 06:32
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,064 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Do you want to be right at the mountain, or will being a bit away from it be fine?

I have a few thoughts, but they depend on where you want to base yourselves. Also what kind of budget you are working with.

Edited: 26 January 2011, 07:35
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,064 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

This place is on Lac Tremblant, with waterfront access. Facing the mountain with incredible views. It is a 5 minute drive to the Old Tremblant Village and just a tiny bit further to the mounting resort.

http://lefranceschini.com

http://lefranceschini.com/Franceschini-en.pdf

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Thank you so much for the quick and kind respond. In fact, we are looking for vactionhouse/condo that the price is about 150-200 per night and room, walking distance to the old village, better view, BBQ and easy for group to share the joyce. If you have any suggestion, I do very much appreciate. It is expecially for this summer activities. We are about 20 to 30 Adult and 10 children around from age 6 to 12

Edited: 26 January 2011, 08:17
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,064 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

The budget of $150-$200 a night is for how many people?

Also do you know that the Old Village is about 10 minutes drive to the Tremblant ski resort?

You could also check out www.rvmt.com, a local rental company with a huge selection, and a good reputation. I have done business with them before and been very satisfied.

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

sorry for confuse you. the price is for per night and per family. the size of the family is about 3 to 4 people. Hereby it is better to have double beds in a room. I will check what you just suggested. Thank you so much!!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,064 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Also check on vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…mont-tremblant these are all vacation homes for rent by their owners. You can get some very good deals, but it may be hard to find something for all of you. You might also consider calling any hotels you like the look of and ask them for their group rate, with that number of people you should be able to get a very good deal.

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,049 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

I cannot imagine getting a single house large enough for a group of 30 to 40, but you definitely should be able to find a number of adjacent or nearly-adjacent condos or houses. Finding a hotel with rooms should not be a problem. Whether you can find what you want within your budget will be the question.

I agree with bogwoppit that you should check out the sites she mentioned. Also, look at these properties (there are others as well, but this should help to get you started): Residence Inn, Le Grade Lodge, Cap Tremblant, Hotel du Lac and Auberge la Porte Rouge. All have websites. Good luck with your search and your bargaining.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

Hi SummerTravel-2011,

Welcome to the MONT TREMBLANT TRAVEL FORUM.

And I see you are a Brand NEW Member to TripAdvisor... so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

Good advice from my colleagues… let me add some more.

As already stated… there are an assortment of websites dedicated to Private Rentals in the area… Vacation Rentals By Owner (vrbo.com) is the most known… they are a worldwide organization... but you can find others by doing a GOOGLE Search.

Likewise, in addition to listing just HOTELS – B&Bs AND INNS here on TripAdvisor, there are two other Sections in the REVIEW Categories that you might be interested in taking a look at… SPECIALTY LODGING (Private Rentals are included in this category) and HOLIDAY RENTALS (Private Rentals listed with FLIPKEY a TA Sister Website). I have rented using the HOLIDAY RENTALS (FLIPKEY) option for a trip we took in 2010 and was quite pleased with the results. (FLIPKEY Rentals have been thoroughly checked out by TA's Parner Site... so they tend to have a better "guarantee" vs just going out on your own and finding something... always some RISK to that option).

As the others have said, finding something BIG enough to house all of your group will likely be a problem (a quick peek and the biggest property I found accommodated 18 people)… add to that the odd configuration for a rental (2 Beds in every room), and a Total Budget in the $ 2000 / Night range (be that one HUGE property or divided over 2 or 3)

NOTE – Monday ~ August 1st is an Ontario Stat Holiday… so prices at Mont-T will reflect that for the Weekend you have in mind… and although this idea you have in mind sounds quite nice in theory… and I don’t think it is probably going to be do-able.

I have to agree with the others… perhaps the best solution will be to just look at a Hotel (where finding rooms with 2 Beds won’t be so difficult) and go for a group rate discount.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 27 January 2011, 03:19
9. Re: CondoOrVacationHouse for over 30-40 people in 2011 summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2012, 06:18