We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current conditions

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Current conditions

Anyone ski this week st Tremblant and can report on the conditions?

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,714 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
12 replies to this topic
Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current conditions

I skied at Mont-Blanc (15km away from Tremblant) on Sunday and the ski conditions were really great. Still winter conditions, not spring.

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,714 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,246 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current conditions

Snowing every day now. It's great.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
327 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current conditions

Plateausard...we are headed to Tremblant in a couple of days to ski the big hill two days, snowshoe a couple of days and on the last day I thought we would go over to Mont-Blanc where I have never skied just to try something different. I see I can buy discounted tickets through their website. I was going to call to see if I could wait until the night before we plan to ski Mont-Blanc to buy online or do we have to purchase 3 days ahead like Costco for Tremblant online discount tickets. I think they also have mens and ladies days mid week so one of us can get half price tickets depending which day we go.

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,714 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
nyc
Level Contributor
54 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current conditions

I’m checking a weather and it’s says freezing rain? Hope it’s not going to be ice skating ring on a mountain this weekend

Montreal, Quebec...
Level Contributor
367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current conditions

Some flurries are forecasted in Mont-Tremblant, no freezing rain in sight. It’s going to be way to cold (-9 celcius) for freezing rain.

Mentioned in this post
Mont Tremblant
Mont Tremblant
Quebec, Canada
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,853 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Current conditions

Definitely no freezing rain since we got all the snow this week. Conditions should be amazing.

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Current conditions

Amazing indeed! According to Accusweather,the five day forecast beginning today is sunny but cold every day. You picked a good time to be there.

Edited: 17 March 2018, 14:02
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
327 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current conditions

It was -27C and sunny at 8 this morning, but warming up as the week goes on. Tons of snow on the hill with all runs open. Good coverage in the bush for snowshoeing and cross country. Ideal conditions for all winter sports.

Toronto
Level Contributor
67 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Current conditions

Skied Tremblant last two days and conditions were excellent. Snow was more like late Feb than late March. Yesterday it warmed up in the afternoon and snow corned up. Today it's warmer and should be more like spring skiing but coverage and base are both excellent.

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,714 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Current conditions

We arrive next Thursday March 29th. Forecast looks like some rain on Wednesday / Thursday. Will that just be at the bottom of the mountain with snow at the top? Will we be OK to ski Friday since overnight temps will still be freezing? Thanks!

Reply to: Current conditions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted