We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volunteering in Ezuz

Mountain View...
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Volunteering in Ezuz
Save

I'd like to spend some time as a volunteer at a theatre project in Ezuz. Does anyone know anything about it -- is it a legitimate venture or or they just trying to get me there to take my money? Website makes it sound like a nice break (http://www.tobiana.co.il/english.htm) even though it involves a work commitment of 8 hours a day. I'm very interested in the development of new theatres. Many thanks for any information you can give me.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee Region, Israel
Level Contributor
16,349 posts
57 reviews
60 helpful votes
1. Re: Volunteering in Ezuz
Save

When do you want to be there? You should know that the place is far from everything, in the middle of the desert and the nearest town is half a day away with a bus once a day. It is also very hot during most of the year, and very cold during the winter months. What do you expect to find/do there?

Mountain View...
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Volunteering in Ezuz
Save

Hi Shoshi!

Thanks for the warnings. It's pretty much as I expected. I plan to be there in mid-October and relish the notion of being "away from it all" for a few weeks. Are the nights "desert cold?" In other words, should I sleep in my thermal underwear? (I also plan on a 3-week volunteer gig in mid-November but don't know where I'll be assigned. Again thanks. BTW, my daughter is named Shoshanah.

3. Re: Volunteering in Ezuz

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2010, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Ezuz
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.