We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Question

Chicago
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather Question

My husband and I are planning on traveling to St Martin during early Sept unless of course a hurricane comes through the Island. I just checked the weather reports to get some sense of wheather this time of year and it looks like rain is in the forecast everday for the next ten days.

Can anyone who is down there comment on the weather? Are you getting any sun or break in the rain? Is it raining most of the day? I knew going into it that there would be some rain, but I'm wondering if so much that it will ruin our trip.

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
12 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather Question

Please take care those of you who are on the island! Thanks for the update and please continue to keep us posted on the conditions there.

allentown pa
Level Contributor
222 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather Question

Go to http://nbbc.fr/synthese.htm for latest weather update and web cam (click on US flag for translation)

Flowery Branch...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather Question

Weather right now is great, no rain and great breezes. Love this place. We are at Lil Divi.

Mentioned in this post
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort
Divi Little Bay Beach...
2,287 Reviews
St Martin / St Maarten
Vicksburg...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather Question

We will be there Saturday! Hope the weather is as great then!

15. Re: Weather Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 16:55