We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drycleaning & Laundry service

Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
567 posts
29 reviews
Drycleaning & Laundry service

Family are staying in an apartment in the area and need a drycleaning and laundry service locally. Luggage was involved in a bit of an accident and contents need attention for an imminent wedding to which they are invited

sligo
Level Contributor
686 posts
1. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

Hopefully this will help if you have not already got sorted>

https://goo.gl/9bL2qd

Enjoy the wedding.

Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
567 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

Thanks for that. Tell me is that anywhere near the Atlantica Kalliston Hotel please

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
183 reviews
3. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

Atlantica has laundry service, very efficient!

Great Yeldham...
Level Contributor
567 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

Its not for me its for my brother in law but the Atlantica is the only landmark I know and I wanted to direct him

sligo
Level Contributor
686 posts
5. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

The link I posted you to is on the main street in Agioi Apostoli. Once you go into the link then click on return to map (should be on the bottom left of your page) you will then see the location. Hopefully.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
747 posts
44 reviews
6. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

For laundry, you could try Camping Chania, which has several washing machines available for use at a reasonable price. I don't know of any in the area but most hotel concierges should be able to help.

7. Re: Drycleaning & Laundry service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2016, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Agii Apostoli