We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec in day: what to do?

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Quebec in day: what to do?

Montreal and Quebec: what to do? ”

May 26, 2011, 7:25 PM

On a cruise in Sept and stopping in Montreal and Quebec at end of our cruise. I'm a little concerned about the cruise excursions--pricey! But we're staying in Quebec one day, so what is not to be missed? (Maybe the excursions will be worth it if I get suggestions that overlap the cruise's excursion itinerary.)

Also staying two days in Montreal after we debark. Suggestions for what my husband and I should see/visit? I like nature; my husband likes history. Should we rent a car?

I have loved all suggestions I've received from tripadvisor. thanks!

Best Seller
Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day...
1,443 Reviews
from USD 89.80*
Best Seller
Half-Day Trip to Montmorency Falls...
908 Reviews
from USD 44.90*
Best Seller
Quebec City Walking Tour
709 Reviews
from USD 24.19*
niagara falls.canada
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
1 review
1. Re: Quebec in day: what to do?

As you only have one day in Quebec City I would suggest exploring the city on foot both the upper and lower towns and old port areas.There is much to discover in Old Quebec and its quite compact.

2. Re: Quebec in day: what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 15:18