We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

I have emailed the hotel a couple of times regarding this however I have had no reply so I thought someone might know how to go about booking Christmas day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac. It is possibly too early but I was wanting to know if its something that can be prebooked from their website when it becomes available or can I do it when we get there. I assume it books up .

15 replies to this topic
Paradise, Canada
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

It's probably too early for Christmas dinner bookings. Try checking back in November.

Here's a thread from 2013 about the Christmas buffet.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g155033…

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
2. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

I think it's too early right now. But its worth looking it. You may be able to reserve. November is too late.

If it isn't up already look in September, October.

Or call. They are really good at answering any questions you may have. I know it's long distance. So look through their site first. But its best to speak to someone.

Paradise, Canada
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

I don't think November is too late. The Fairmont properties out west in Alberta started taking reservations for the Christmas meal mid November last year.

Perhaps sign up for the newsletter for notifications of local events and promotions.

http://www.fairmont.com/promo/signup/

Edited: 19 July 2018, 14:36
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Thank you so much for your replies. I thought it may be a bit early, I will keep looking and try to call them at some stage. I have signed uo for the newsletter too :)

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
58 reviews
5. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Note that on Christmas Day it is a buffet brunch that is being served; normally two different seatings times are offered. If you haven't heard anything ont he net by mid October just give them a shout then.

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,238 posts
124 reviews
6. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

I would call, it's always better to talk to someone directly and you can ask all your questions and get immediate answers. The year we spent Christmas in Quebec City we booked our restaurants early.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
7. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Hi. Did you manage to get hold of them? I called several times and left my email. They very efficiently have emailed me all the info for this year and we have booked for the 25th. So they are taking booking now. Good luck.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Thank you so much . Yes they replied to my email with all the details and I have also made a booking for the brunch on Christmas Day . Can’t wait

New Zealand
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Did they happen to give you any info re dinner options for Christmas Day?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac

Yes they have a 3 course dinner in the Champlain at 5:30pm and then a 5 course dinner also in the Champlain at 8:30pm

Reply to: Christmas Day lunch at Le Chateau Frontenac
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted