We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Fieldway Rd. (M8Z OB9) to the nearest RC church

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Fieldway Rd. (M8Z OB9) to the nearest RC church

Greetings:

My wife and I will be visiting a friend on Fieldway Rd., postal code M8Z OB9, and my wife would like to visit the nearest Roman Catholic to this street. Does anyone know the location of the nearest Catholic Church to this street? If so, does anyone the best way to get to this RC church from the Fieldway Road? Please note that I posted a similar question on this Forum earlier but my starting point was Islington Station, not Fieldway Road. Earlier, I was told the closest Roman Catholic Church was Our Lady of Sorrows. However, is this the closest RC church to Fieldway Road? Thank you all for your earlier replies and thank you for reading my new posting. Finally, I sincerely look forward to reading your replies.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
20,339 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Fieldway Rd. (M8Z OB9) to the nearest RC church

You can check yourself by using the search function on the RC Diocese website:

www.archtoronto.org/parishes/postal.html

It will give you a list of the 5 closest churches to that postal code, as well as a map showing their location.

Edited: 28 May 2011, 06:11
2. Re: Getting from Fieldway Rd. (M8Z OB9) to the nearest RC church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 15:18