We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

south western...
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants

Has anyone tried Olive's Caribbean restaurant? Any other suggestions for a good meal in Stratford?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

Hi Cinderella50,

I found an excellent spot on my trip to Stratford in June, it is a small storefront not far from the Avon Theatre, (82 Wellingston) and is called "Let Them Eat Cake", it is a favourite with Stratford locals. They have an all day breakfast, and excellent light lunches. Of course they also have DESSERT. The cakes here are amazing!

You can find them on the web at www.letthemeatcake.ca

Thanks for reminding me, I need to do a Review.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Mentioned in this post
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

Hi Cinderella50,

In the FORUM for STRATFORD you will find several discussions on the Restaurant scene. There is lots of valuable (and current) info there.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Mentioned in this post
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
south western...
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

Thanks Wine 4-2

I'll check that out.

Cagayan de Oro
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Hello Wine,

Your article is very informative and useful to each and everyone.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Stratford
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants

I live in Stratford and my advice would be the fish and chips (for lunch only) at the Keystone Restaurant. For about $12 you recieve fresh chips, a huge piece of fish and a portion of ceasar salad. It is a lovely restaurant as well. On a Friday you may need to make a reservation. There last seating for lunch is at 2:00 I believe.

Mentioned in this post
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
6. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 21:22
Get answers to your questions about Stratford