We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travellers Motel

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travellers Motel

Has anybody stayed at the Travellers Motel? I'm not looking for anything elaborate, but I want some place that's clean and affordable. I know it's definitely affordable, but I want to make sure it's relatively clean and comfortable before I spend two nights there.

Thanks!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,366 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travellers Motel

Hi pnrmusic;

The City of Kitchener is only 29 miles / 47 km east of Stratford, and has many more hotels to choose from. Since you will be driving, you may want to consider Kitchener as an alternative.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g181747-Kitchener_Ont…

Best Regards

Mentioned in this post
Kitchener
Kitchener
Region of Waterloo, Canada
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travellers Motel

Hi pnrmusic~ Why not stay somewhere in Stratford that you know is clean, comfortable and affordable??

Have you seen this:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155015-d664566…

Mentioned in this post
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
Birmingham...
Level Contributor
116 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travellers Motel

I have not stayed at the Travellers Motel, but I can recommend the Swan Motel and the Forest Motel as clean and comfortable -- also affordable.

Mentioned in this post
The Swan Motel
The Swan Motel
235 Reviews
Stratford, Canada
burlington
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Travellers Motel

Hey! The Traveller's Motel is excellent. My theatre program stays there one weekend a summer to particpate in th Local Starttford Festival. It's about a 15 minute drive from there. The rooms are definately clean and the staff are exteremely frienly and willing to do anything to please their clients. Many restauranst are walking distance and there is a convienevce store next door open late for customers.

It's deifantely worth teh price, and it's kid of neat because they style of the rooms are old fashioned. Fulbathroom are included in teh rooms as well as cable. NOt sure about inetenet access though, but for an overnight stay worth it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,366 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travellers Motel

Old post from 2008

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travellers Motel

My dad and I stayed at the Travellers Motel in Stratford last year. We stayed in room 14 :) It was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay there again. It was a nice stay. It is highly recommended by me.

Mentioned in this post
Stratford
Stratford
Ontario, Canada
7. Re: Travellers Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2010, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Stratford