We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Hi, anyone know and can recommend a good company that offers shuttles from Ottawa to the Montreal airport?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Hi Nadma,

Welcome to the OTTAWA (Canada's Capital City Region) TRAVEL FORUM

Most folks seem to just use public transit... because it is frequent, convenient and fairly inexpensive.

Either the Train (Via) from Ottawa Station (200 Tremblay Road) to Dorval Station... the latter of which is just metres from the Montreal PETrudeau Airport... (BUT you cannot walk between the two because of the Expressway... BUT Via does offer a Shuttle between the Train Station and YUL)

www.viarail.ca

OR

Greyhound from the Ottawa Bus Terminal (265 Catherine Street) to Montreal's PETrudeau (Dorval) Airport...

ottawacentralstation.com/schedules.html

OR

If you are flying either KLM or Air France there is also their shuttles (part of your Airline Ticket) that can take you between the two cities.

If that is your case, let us know, and we can give you links to more websites / topics here on TA with relative info.

Otherwise,

Folks tend to drive themselves, rent a car...

Rarely do I hear of someone using a car service (Sedan / Limo Service). So sadly, I don't know of any ONE that specializes in transfers to Montreal Airport... but do know that when it comes to Limo Services, that TIP Limo (Mr Toomey) is one of the ones that is highly regarded and has been in operation for over 20 Years… so not a “fly-by-night” operation…

TIP Limousine Service = http://www.tiplimo.com/

For more info on this, see a past topic entitled *Ottawa Limousine Recommendation* = tripadvisor.ca/…27975933

TA TIP – Remember the FORUMS are also searchable… you can just put in any keyword(s) to the SEARCH BOX that is found at the top of a FORUM’s Directory.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 27 March 2012, 14:39
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Thanks. Yes, we are flying with Air France but I never specified leaving from Ottawa when I booked my tickets so I guess the shuttle isn't included. I guess VIA is my best bet.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Hi Nadma,

Don't think you can make the connection with the Air France Shuttle after-the-fact (purchasing your ticket)... but you could always call Air France and ask...

Here then the link to the OTTAWA FORUM SEARCH on those topics... - Air France Montreal - (remember the FORUMS are Searchable... just type any keyword(s) into the SEARCH Box found at the top of the Forum Directory)

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/SearchForums?ff=181&geo=155004&scope=2&q=air+france+Montreal&s=+&x=0&y=0

NOTE - If the hyper-link isn't highlighted above (too long) then just cut & paste the URL into your Web Browser

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 28 March 2012, 03:35
4. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 04:05
Ottawa, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Hi I,m flying with air France from Montreal but I do not have a shuttle service added to my flight do you think I still can get that thanks

6. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 May 2013, 11:05
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Via rail is a great option. Indicate Ottawa to Montreal - Trudeau Airport when booking. You get off the train, and if the complimentary shuttle is not there, simple use the courtesy phone and it arrives in minutes to take you directly to the airport departures area (about a 5 minute ride). When booking, you receive a voucher for the complimentary shuttle. Very easy.

8. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 10:19
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,118 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

Hassen;

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation, and has been reported as inappropriate.

tripadvisor.com/help/Can_I_sell_or_promote_s…

10. Re: shuttle from Ottawa to Montreal P.e.t. airport

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 10:19