We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IAG Airport Car Rentals

usa
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
IAG Airport Car Rentals

I just spoke with Enterprise Car Rental. They have a counter inside the airport (IAG Niagara Falls International)....but they only staff it when they have an arrival with a reservation arriving. They bring the car and a staff person to the airport to meet the plane. The counter is located next to baggage claim.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,988 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IAG Airport Car Rentals

Hi sccruisin;

This forum is about Niagara Falls Canada. Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG) is located in Niagara Falls New York.

The Niagara Falls NY forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g48261-i182-Niagara…

Best Regards

usa
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IAG Airport Car Rentals

I posted this info in BOTH cities because many folks stay on the Canadian side. Myrtle Beach has direct flights to IAG so it is very convenienat to fly to Niagara Falls from South Carolina. Since this airport is not very well known and I've seen several posts about rental cars, I thought it might be helpful to someone to know this information.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IAG Airport Car Rentals

Hi Sccruisin,

Welcome to the NIAGARA FALLS (Canada) TRAVEL FORUM

Good info… and no doubt something that you recently found out in your research.

BUT it really isn’t a BIG Surprise to those of us here who advise on the NF FORUM... and you’ll find that commuting options between the various area airports (Toronto – Buffalo – Hamilton – and Niagara Falls NY) are covered in the TOP QUESTIONS FAQ entitled *How Do I Get From / To the Area Airports?* (Box to the right of this screen).

Niagara Falls is a very tiny airport… and currently only served by 3 small commuter style airlines (Direct Air – Spirit Airlines – and seasonally Vision Airlines)… and as stated ONLY connect to a few cities in the Southern USA... mainly Florida and Myrtle Beach… so ALL Services at this Airport are very very limited.

Most Travellers after doing some research... end up making the conscious choice to fly into Buffalo instead.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

4. Re: IAG Airport Car Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 15:18