We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheaper hotels

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cheaper hotels

So I have my booking for this sunday night (Best Western) but have still not booked our saturday night...for a really low budget motel seems to be $170...Im just wondering if it would be cheaper to risk just booking when we get there saturday? Would it be cheaper? Not really into staying in a low budget motel for a crazy amount of money...

Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and...
1,088 Reviews
from USD 109.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe...
1,133 Reviews
from USD 149.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls Boat Tour: Voyage to...
737 Reviews
from USD 27.48*
6 replies to this topic
Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheaper hotels

It's not likely to get any cheaper. Niagara Falls is an international tourist destination and it's high season. If you want something cheaper, you will have to stay out of town.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheaper hotels

Highly unlikely you will find it any cheaper last minute, in fact it might be higher.

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheaper hotels

Try the Space motel.. last time there it was a nice stop over every Saturday they have BBQ dinner for all guests.. included in price... its an older motel but its clean and has a nice pool they take cash only and were reasonable

Edited: 14 August 2018, 13:18
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheaper hotels

Anything truly "cheap" in NF I'm not anxious to stay in...if you are staying at the BW on Lundy's Lane it is very busy with families, they also have groups on golf packages...I think the chances of it being "cheaper" on the actual date are about 1 in 100.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheaper hotels

Thanks guys...that's what I thought lol I sucked it up and booked at a high rate! :)

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
9,005 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheaper hotels

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites; easy walk to the Falls, free parking (if I remember right, maybe $10), and we didn't pay all that much to stay there, and it was quite good.

Reply to: Cheaper hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted