We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Buffalo airport on Sunday morning

Pesaro, Italy
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Going to Buffalo airport on Sunday morning

I have a (national) flight at Buffalo airport on Sunday June 3rd at 10:25 am.

I suppose I have to be there at least one hour before.

Going there from Niagara Falls is not so easy as I thought: on Sunday, public transport is reduced and starts later.

We also have to pass the border checks at the bridge, after writing the I-94W form, which will take some time (15 minutes in all?).

Here is what I have found after reading the "Top questions" here; please tell me if you have a better idea.

- direct Greyhound, Megan buses from NF,ON arrive too late

- bus 40 from NF,NY to Buffalo (downtown) arrives at 8:54; then I should rush for a taxi to the airport. First should we walk on the bridge to USA? We stay near Ontario Park.

- train from NF,NY is very early (6.30 AM); $28 for two people, plus taxi after and maybe before (we have a big trolley each and the railway station is farther),

- taxi from home (central NF,ON) to the airport is expensive, but on www.centralniagara.com they gave a rate of 48 Canadian dollars, which is about half the others: is it possible?

Does the taxi wait while we pass the border checks?

Thanks from Italy.

Mauro

Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canada with Boat Ride...
1,088 Reviews
from USD 109.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls America and Canada...
1,133 Reviews
from USD 149.95*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls Boat Tour with American...
737 Reviews
from USD 27.48*
1 reply
Pesaro, Italy
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Buffalo airport on Sunday morning

I am afraid that on www.centralniagara.com I selected something else yesterday, because now it gives me just Canadian destinations :-(

Reply to: Going to Buffalo airport on Sunday morning
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted