We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rogers cell phone coverage in Yellowknife

Western Canada
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
576 reviews
Save Topic
Rogers cell phone coverage in Yellowknife

This post is just to solidly confirm the status of Rogers Wireless in the city. Rogers does own one celltower in Yellowknife. The main user of the tower is Ice but Rogers own it. If you have Rogers you can access the tower at no cost if you clarify your plan coverages with Rogers. In my case i have unlimited Canada wide text and long distance on my phone so i will not incur any roaming charges if I access that tower.

Mentioned in this post
Yellowknife
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories, Canada
Canada
Canada
North America
Western Canada
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
576 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rogers cell phone coverage in Yellowknife

I was in Yellowknife and I used my Rogers phone. The reception was perfect. i had to restart the phone to get it to roam and use the tower. it was as clear as I get in Alberta.

Mentioned in this post
Alberta
Alberta
Canada
2. Re: Rogers cell phone coverage in Yellowknife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2018, 15:16