We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pan Pacific Village Hotel-Which view in summer?

Which Whistler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chico, California
Level Contributor
217 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Pan Pacific Village Hotel-Which view in summer?

We are planning to stay at the Pan Pacific Village Hotel this summer and I was wondering which view, mountain or village would be the nicest in the summer. Also, do you think an upper floor is worth the extra (view wise) in the summer.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
687 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pan Pacific Village Hotel-Which view in summer?

Firstly, good choice - this is a very good hotel, we have stayed there many times in recent years.

I would certainly go for the mountain view. The village view is no more than a view over rooftops and the fire station (which you may hear if there is an emergency during the night) although you can see mountains across the valley which are nice enough.

I don't think there are many rooms on the ground level and most are up above that. The view won't change that drastically for an extra few floors.

The only rooms which have a poor view are ones facing the central "courtyard".

2. Re: Pan Pacific Village Hotel-Which view in summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 20:18