We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
126 reviews
One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

HI!

I get to Victoria a couple of times a year, mostly alone or with my family, and then we visit friends and relatives in the area.

My upcoming trip will give me a night with an old super friend. It'll be just the two of us, and we want to have fun. Not "rave" and out till 2 am (I just aged myself); but good food, good cocktails/craft beer, maybe music and home by midnight fun. Downtown-ish.

So! Looking for ideas of where to eat, and have cocktails, and other things to do. Open to all types of food, etc.

4 replies to this topic
Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
451 reviews
1. Re: One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

Ok, here's a few

For cocktails,Clives lounge or Venetos Bar,snacks also avail.

Dinner Il Terazzo or 10 Acres Kitchen,Cafe Brio

Depends on what you like for music,Hermanns Jazz Bar,Herons Bistro,Irish Times,Bard & Banker

Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
126 reviews
2. Re: One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

Thanks! Any idea if the spa at the Fairmont is worth the $$- the pools, etc. look cool; but the price list is quite high- thoughts?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
6,612 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

Nope the Empress is not worth the money; you should go and wander through and have a drink in their Q Lounge. I always suggest the Best Western Inner Harbour as a great spot to stay.

Sorry just realized you asked about the spa not staying there. Have never been to that spa so can't comment.

Edited: 30 September 2018, 03:59
Victoria,BC
Level Contributor
269 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: One night without kids; reunion- ideas?

Sounds like a great time.

Include

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review…

Reply to: One night without kids; reunion- ideas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted