We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pedicures?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
50 reviews
59 helpful votes
Pedicures?

Are there any good pedicure salons in Tofino (other than at the Wick)?

My 10 year old daughter and I would love to spend an hour or so getting a nice pedicure but I only want to spend about $40 each.

Tried googling but couldn't find anything.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
3 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Pedicures?

You're joking right?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
50 reviews
59 helpful votes
2. Re: Pedicures?

Be nice. I'm not joking. Vancouver has dozens of nail spas offering express pedicures for 25 -35 and full pedicures for 40. You can even get a pedicure on BC Ferries for about $45. All I am asking is if there is a local place in Tofino that offers pedicures without fancy spa prices.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
88,197 posts
55 reviews
97 helpful votes
3. Re: Pedicures?

I think Port Alberni would be the closest place to offer those amenities.

But the other idea I had is to look in canada411.ca and enter hair salons in the yellow pages section. You could then contact a hair salon in Tofino/Ukee to ask for a recommendation. Studio One is listed there, with all kinds of services, but their pedicure prices are right up there. This is Tofino you're going to, after all.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
50 reviews
59 helpful votes
4. Re: Pedicures?

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't given up yet. I will check things out once I get into town. We just arrived at our place on MacKenzie Beach and it is gorgeous.

Tofino, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
22 reviews
21 helpful votes
5. Re: Pedicures?

Try Studio One $45...Sacred Stone or Salty Dolls

6. Re: Pedicures?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.