We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
469 posts
3 reviews
Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

I'll be in Kelowna for Thanksgiving and I am looking for a good bar to watch the World Cup qualifiers, especially the England game on Sunday that starts at 10am, do any places open early for games?

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
889 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Most pubs ( bars) don't open until 11:am, however there are exceptions to the rule. One is pubs and or lounges that have a restaurant attached.

We usually will go the the Whitespot on the corner of Hwy 97 and Dillworth and watch sports when in town. They have the restaurant and a Lounge, however drinking I believe doesn't start until 11:am or Noon, but I bet you can ask them to turn on the TV and tune in the FIFA games. I've seen the TVs on with people in there before booze is served having breakfast, somit is possible. Just have to wait u till their license allows them to serve booze..

There are LOTS of places in Kelowna that will have the games on but the 10:am start will dictate when they open and or searve booze.

Soup.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
469 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Thanks mate... but i got the time wrong, it starts at 9am so I think i am out of luck. Can catch the 2nd half at Canadian Brewhouse that opens at 10am though

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
245 posts
3. Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Hello Danny G - Melissa here from Tourism Kelowna. Another possible suggestion for you is OAK + CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar (http://oakandcru.com/). Though they are not a sports bar, they open daily at 6:30 a.m. for breakfast and have several televisions in their lounge, where they typically put on sports. I would recommend contacting them to confirm availability and hours, since it is Thanksgiving Sunday. They are located in the Delta Grand hotel in downtown Kelowna. Street parking is free on Sundays as well, in the event that you are not staying downtown. Enjoy the game!

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
596 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

Posthaus pub in Kelowna opens at 10. It is in Rutland, Not sure where your staying but maybe call them and also Mickey's pub on Hwy 97 will carry it. Get in touch, they may open early

5. Re: Places to watch soccer in Kelowna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2018, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Kelowna
Recent Conversations