We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

beverly hills
Level Contributor
218 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

Will be flying in last week of August..What is a good rountrip airfare?..Please advise

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,118 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

Hi nipples;

I would suggest posting your question on the “Air Travel” forum as well.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Best Regards

beverly hills
Level Contributor
218 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

Thanks..I did.. and have not received any replies so I posted here

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,667 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

Try using a site like expedia.com or kayak.com to see what range they show and what airlines fly that route... then visit each carrier's site and check what's available there (I often find there are sales prices that don't always show up on expedia etc.) Or, the other option is to google up the site for the "Calgary Airport Authority" - they have a list there of all airlines that fly in to YYC.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

Air Canada is having an LAX/SFO/SAN seat sale into/out of Calgary. Prices are $82 CAD each way from LAX. Total $~271CAD with taxes in, return.

Try to book AC flights instead of United code shares; AC gives you a free checked bag whereas UAL will charge you, which changes the total $$.

Fares are good into the fall. Book quickly.

Note: AC's E90 planes are nice.

Edited: 11 May 2010, 03:17
los angeles
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

We are flying LAX -Calgary late June. I really wanted a nonstop so the flights were limited. I found the best fare on Westjet for $235 apiece roundtrip, nonstop. I just kept tracking the fares on Air Canada and West jet day after day and when they dropped that low I grabbed it. Might not be able to do as well during high season.

beverly hills
Level Contributor
218 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

thanks everyone for your input..Ill keep tracking and see what happens..

7. Re: Airfare from Los Angeles to Calgary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 16:18